Thursday 17 May 2012

Autobiography


My Autobiography
In late 1992 in twelve of November, a handsome baby boy was born, named Carlo Arcega Espartero. I was born in the town of Poblacion Sebaste, Antique. One of the beautiful towns in Antique. My mother’s name was Marilou Arcega Espartero and my father was Climaco Mariano Espartero Jr. My father’s was only a High School graduate, and he work as a laborer. And for my mother she was also a graduate of High School, she work as a dealer. I have four siblings, and I am the second elder of them. My eldest sister is working in manila, and my brothers are still studying in Elementary and secondary Education and the youngest of all is in Kinder Garten. When I was a kid I have a long blonde hair, and I really look like a girl. I am a coward kid, when someone tries to fight me. Since I reach the age of four, I started to go in Daycare center and trying to learn some lessons. And in the age of five years old, I proceed to Kinder Garten and many things I been learned. When I passed Kinder I proceed to elementary education, when I reach Grade 2, my long and blonde hair were cut by my father as a sign of certified  boy. I passed the elementary education and now I proceed to secondary education which was my very unforgettable experience in my life. I am a very active students during my secondary education, and I learned on how give importance to friendships, and I reach the places that I want to see although not all of them. I Passed in Secondary education and now I’m on College level, taking a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.  This is where my story ends. . 


No comments:

Post a Comment